Re: [IP] Re: leaking insulin?

> I have not seen any leakage from the site.  Has this been a common
> experience?  Seems hard to have leaked so much to make BG go to 350?

Only thing I can say is " take a look at the little droplet that
forms when you do the 5u prime when prior to first hookup on a new
set. For most folks, that little droplet represents about 250 bg

A small amount of what appears to be blood or pink fluid oozing from
an old site can easily lose this much insulin if you have recently
bolused or your basal rate is substantial.  Numerous reports of 'high
after change' have been corrected by this simple trick.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted