RE: [IP] Unexplained highs after set changes

 oh Buddy, my pal.....
was never having this problem before....but have for the past couple of times....I have "experience" with the pump and still learning......and I'm not old either...all in your head , you know??????...love ya.....
    I thought you were an old experienced pumper!?????? I been doing this
almost the whole time. . . .
    It is almost midnight here. I gotta crash in the hay! Night Night! L8r.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef