Re: [IP] Re: sites for lean pumpers (and children!)

Hi Buddy
If you look closely at a soft-set you will see that the cannula is tapered at
the end. If the end was snipped off I'm not sure that it would insert
properly. We had problems with soft-sets...my 7 yr. old son is very skinny and
muscular. We switched to Silhouettes and have had MUCH better results.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted