[IP] Unexplained highs after set changes

Thanks for the explainations about the set changes...I have been having highs after set changes also..that whole day seems like a waste trying to get everything back into control...What Michael said was right...I didn't know how to compensate for the lost insulin that was leaking out..
Can't wait to change again and just leave the other set in for the amount of time specified...
Thanks Michael.....aprreciate the input

another hurdle conquered..!!!!!

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef