[IP] Re: UNEXPLAINED HIGHS AFTER INFUSION SET CHANGES

Question:  Why am I running highs in the 350+ range within a couple of hours
after changing my infusion set?  And then, it takes a couple of more hours to
get it down to an acceptable range.  Usually change the entire set on the
fourth or fifth day.
I will be calling Mini Med tomorrow for their imput, but would appreciate any
ideas that you, experienced pumpers, can give me.

Thanks,

Iona