[IP] Nighttime highs

My daughter, Stephanie, age 8.5, started pumping March 24. She too experiences an interesting phenomena between 10 pm and midnight. We have been adjusting her basals up and up trying to even things out, and she still runs around 200 - 220. we're being cautious in our adjustments...seems my husband and I can only wake up so many times to check her at night, but feel we are getting close to getting her set. Her 9 pm - 11pm basals are not quite twice (but it looks like 200% may be the magic number) what the rest of her night time basals are. Do other kids or adults have this "nightime thing" going on?