[IP] Pump Support

Greetings Tonya and Welcome to our Family-
Although it's true that some of the people here are crazy I'm sure you will be
able to
zero in on the scent of 'sound advice' and leave the 'rabid dogs' alone-LOL.
(We know who we are!!!)

There is a great support group for diabetics practicing 'intensive therapy'
that meets the 3rd Monday of each month at the Health Education Center of
Virginia Beach General Hospital.  The next meeting is April 27, and both
myself and Sally, who are 'members' of this online community, should be there
!  (Sally and I have not been completely devoid of 'whining' sessions via the
telephone, and are beginning to drive our CDE's crazy.  They are amazed that
we know so much about what is going on with not only the 'latest' diabetes
treatments and equipment on the market, but with novel ideas like insulin
mixing.)  Do join us if you can.

If , on the other hand, you need someone to hold your hand while wading
through the morass of information- please feel free to call  757-422-2243.
Whining's okay too.
Dianne  (at the Oceanfront in beautiful Virginia Beach  -except in the summer
when it's overrun with tourists.)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted