[IP] Kids Carb/Insulin ratios and BG/Insulin ratios PARENTS PLEASE

I am working on HOWTO's with tools that allows quick estimates
of both Carb/Insulin ratios and BG/Insulin ratios. These HOWTO's are
based on the 450 rule and the 1500 rule, respectively.

The empirical data I have suggests that these rules DO NOT WORK well
for children and adolescents.

Would parents please send me the following information so I can
verify this finding and put an appropriate statement in the HOWTO.

FOR YOUR CHILD send:
Don't bother if your child is still in the HONEYMOON phase, since the
data won't be valid. Your child must have been dx'd at least 1 1/2 to
2 years ago at a minimum.

 1) the number of blood sugar points covered by
each unit of insulin for high blood sugar bolus
2) have you checked to see if this is accurate or just taking your
endo's word for it?
3) the grams of carbo for each unit of insulin  for meal
time bolus
4)) have you checked to see if this is accurate or just taking your
endo's word for it?
5) your child's total daily insulin useage for the last few days
(each day) according to the info in the pump. REMEMBER TO
EXCLUDE ANY SET CHANGE BOLUS.

Thanks,

Michael