RE: [IP] Getting anxious

Sam:

I do believe you've gotten over the "anxiety hump" ;-)

Your statement "after all, the worst that can happen is that I go back to my
old regimen" really says it all.

If pumping doesn't work for you, you have not failed. Always remember that -
it will get you over some big humps.
If pumping doesn't work for you, it's probably *not* because you didn't try
or have the guidance and support of your friends.

I'm not known as the world's biggest optimist, I tend to be more of a glass
half empty kind of soul, but that one single realization is what really
cinched pumping for me - "After all, the worst that can happen is that I go
back to my old regimen". Once I came to that conclusion, there was no
looking back for me. I suspect you're trucking along a similar path. Best of
luck.

We're here ;-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted