Re: [IP] Getting anxious

Thanks for all the words of wisdom and encouragement. I'm feeling a bit less
anxious now (after all, the worst that can happen is that I go back to my old
regimen). New things are always a bit scary... but I am confident that I will
learn it. After all, I've figured out how to work on anything from a PC to
large minicomputers (and survived to tell the tale).

(A lot of old dogs are learning plenty of new tricks...)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted