Re: [IP] Bubbles in the Cartridge

John,

A nurse friend of mine once pointed out that I had lots of bubbles because I was
sloshing the insulin bottle around and not keeping the syringe and bottle straight
and vertical.  Also, watch where the needle is in the bottle.  I have ocassionally
put it in too far and drawn lots of air into the syringe.   I find when I mix the
two velosulin is still the more toublesome but the mixture actually has fewer
bubble problems than the non mixture.

Ruth