Re: Gram scales[IP] Re:

    As I "preached" to my fellow cyber-moms of kids with diabetes, DON'T EVER
FEEL YOU HAVE ANY LESS TO CONTRIBUTE just because your bgs or A1Cs aren't
"GOOD"....The mere fact that you opted to become a PUMPER or do ANYTHING to
improve your own health is reason enough to contribute....Having lived through
years of Melissa "punishing" herself for "bad" bgs on shots that she'd done
nothing "wrong" to cause, this is one of the more insidious "side effects" of
this disease...You are here, you are learning, you are improving so don't ever
think any less of your efforts!!!
    Enough "soap-boxing" for a Saturday a.m.!!!!

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted