Re: [IP] In better spirits

    Thanks for sharing such wonderful news!!!! Thrilled to hear it!!..Gee, as
stressed out as you must have been, a bg in the 300s almost sounds low!!
LOL.....Keep up the good work & we'll all have to throw you a cyber "baby
shower" here like my friends at the Breast Cancer board did for one of our
"members'!!!.....BTW, the mom-to-be never attended her "on-line"
shower...Seems the new arrival decided to make an early appearance at that
very moment!!!! LOL

Regards, Renee (Melissa's mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted