Re: [IP] Needing words of wisdom

What wonderful news.  As a mother of 4, I do a lot of praying.  If I didn't
gave the good Lord on my side, I would be lost.

Since, I am the mother of the diabetic, I have no words of wisdom for your
pumping while pregnant.  However, I too lost a baby between my first and
second.  All I can say is keep your feet up.  Take it easy and let the good
Lord work his miracle.

Have a wonderful pregnancy.  Enjoy each experience because it is over before
you know it.

Good Luck,
Liz (Darren's mom)
send the next two lines in a message