Re: [IP] Northwestern

Yes, I participated at Northwestern in Chicago, with the DCCT.  My endo there
is listed in Reader's Digest as one of the top 100 best physicians in the
country.  Dr. Mark Molitch.  Trust me, he isn't young, but he is a most
excellent physician.  I am so lucky to have all the support from NW and the
DCCT.  They have me in the study group EDIC now.  Where do you live, Sara?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted