Re: [IP] Bubbles in the Cartridge

MADKT wrote:
> I have found that bubbles tend to stay in the cartridge. When I prime, I do
> thump the pump on my leg to knock as many bubbles into the tubing and out as
> possible but if a bubble remains in the cartridge I do not worry about it. So
> far that bubble can always be found in the cartridge when the empty cartridge
> alarm sounds.

Yes, and I have another tactic for it too. I use a belt clip and leather case
for my MM506. Thing is I wear it upside down, with the output end of the pump
aimed down. Any air bubbles in there rise to the plunger and stay there. Mind
you I don't stand on my head......

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted