Re: [IP] Getting anxious

> From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>

> I'm supposedly getting the MiniMed 507, but I've never actually seen
> one. I've heard you all talking about 1,001 flavors of infusion sets, but I
> don't have a clue as to what they really look like and how they actually
> work (I'm a visual/tactile learner). I then start thinking: "Arrghh!! What
> have I gotten myself into...??"

Minimed's "starter kit" includes samples of all the different infusion
sets, different kinds of tape, batteries for 6 months, a leather case,
etc. They will also probably ship you several months worth of
supplies. However, if they ship you sofsets, and you decide you prefer
silhouettes, you just call them and they'll exchange the unused boxes of
sofsets for silhouettes at no charge. (I think they even pay the

I just verified all of the above with a minimed rep yesterday.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted