Re: [IP] Getting anxious

    Not to worry. Indeed you have done the right thing. As for April Fool's
Day. . .  .I picked that day thirty years ago to tie the knot with my bride
and it is still tight! Being you started the ball rolling on that day is a
"wonderful" sign as far as I am concerned.
    It may seem a little scary now but rest easy. Once you get on the pump
and see how much better you feel you will wish you had started years ago.
Believe. Ask Rhonda Tyo. She will testify to this too.
    You have made the right decision and if you want a softset to play with
send me your snail mail address and I will send you one! If you have been
married 28 years you should, by now, have a love handle that sure makes for
fine set sights! Ha <BIG GRIN> If you don't have any you may want to start
    Pumping is the only way to fly!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted