Re: [IP] S.O.S from new pumper

Sounds like you are doing terrific!  The bubbles in the resevoirs can be really
annoying.  It helps lots of you turn the insulin directly upside down after you
inject the air (and inject the air vertically -- straight up and down).  Then,
keep the resevoir vertical and snap your fingernail against it-- hard.  Repeat
this until you get all the bubbles in the top of the syringe.  (It really is ok if
you miss a few small ones -- they don't seem to cause much problems).  Then push
the bubbly insulin out the top of the syringe.  You do loose between 1 and 10
units of insulin this way but it is so much easier than anything else.  The snaps
against the side of the syringe allow the air to rise to the top and you can
repeat this at any stage of the game.

Best of luck,