[IP] Re:

Laurel,
    I have actually never used a scale in the 17 years I've had an insulin pump.  It had occured to me a week or so ago that I should probably think about it.  As you said, its awfully
expensive.

I also have that kind of high stress intense work schedule.  Finding a few meals that work and that you know how to bolus for and that are easy to get a hold of are a good way to deal with
those rushed period of times.   As for the fasting, you are really only skipping one meal at a time and you can stagger them over a week or more.

Hope all goes well and it's not too overwhelming!
Best of luck,

Ruth