Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

Ruth, I agree with Janet. Don't skimp on any pump supply.  You will not be abe
to find a replacement in any other country.  I've traveled all over the place,
and gotten myself in some tight situations, and really regretted not taking
enough test strips, etc.  Since the pump though, I take extra of everything.
I carry it on the plane with me.  With the new airline regs. coming into play
restricting carry-ons you may need a note from the Dr's office, but there
isn't an airline out there that cares to deal with a diabetic complication.
Believe me, I've been in that situation in the air too.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted