Re: [IP] Re:

> Michael:
> Thanks for the advice.  How heavy and bulky are these scales?
> "Pumping Insulin" is the book I was talking about.
Well....... they're not tiny, probably 6wX6dX6h more or less with a
round face. The probably weigh 3 - 4 pounds. Any restruant supply
company should carry them. They look like a food scale you would see
at a kitchen store except for the dial in the middle to rotate the
face. That is the important part

Scale is a Pelouze "Portion Controller" Model A12R
it measures to 32 oz or 900g and has dual graduations.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted