Re: Gram scales[IP] Re:

Laurel...just a suggestion, but there are many pumpers who do not own a gram
scale.  They learn to count grams of CHO by the amounts provided on labels and
on food lists.  One starch exhange equals 15 grams of CHo, one fruit serving
=15 Grams, and one milk serving =12.  These are the only numbers you need to
get started.  You don't count usual servings of protein, and not the fats at
all.  Ask your RD about it.  Also, pumping insulin book has a nice chapter
about CHO counting.  I don't want to seem like I am butting in on your
educator's plans, however.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted