[IP] good news/bad news

the good news is that my A1C is 6.9 ( used to be a "double digit")

I have been pumping 6 months -- if I had listened to my endo I would have
started 4 years ago.

the bad news is that I am having multiple bleeds in my left eye and there is
nothing left to laser -- sooo - I am going to have a vitrectomy.  My biggest
fear (other than going blind, that is) is that someone else will have control
over my bs for a few hours.

(who is not really a lurker -- just shy)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted