Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:27:11 +0200
From: "Erik Wold" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Batteries

I use the Disetronic pump and one day one of the batteries went suddenly
completely empty and the pump wouldn't go in RUN-mode. Unfortunately I
no spare batteries, but the good thing is that I'm an Electronic Eng.
working with chargers. So I just charged the empty battery 1-2 minutes
(100mA) and the battery worked for many hours. Not to recommend, but in
emergency it worked.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted