Re: Hospital admission for pump start..was Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH

<< Endo's may choose this option when some children are started on pump, just
as
 a safety precaution, and it would be safer to reassure parents who might
lives
 miles away from medical attention.  It is just another option.  So far, we
 don't admit anyone to start a pump, but we have extensive education before we

This IS why they decided on the hospital option.  Normally they don't, but
they want to with her being so young and we live 2 1/2 hours away.  Too far if
problems arise.

Kasey