Re: Hospital admission for pump start..was Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH

<< Endo's may choose this option when some children are started on pump, just
 a safety precaution, and it would be safer to reassure parents who might
 miles away from medical attention.  It is just another option.  So far, we
 don't admit anyone to start a pump, but we have extensive education before we
This IS why they decided on the hospital option.  Normally they don't, but
they want to with her being so young and we live 2 1/2 hours away.  Too far if
problems arise.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted