Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

> How do you pack all those necessary and back up pump supplies in a small
> amount of space?  Those take up as much room as my clothes for a month!
> I've got 36 days worth of infusion sets and tubing (I'm skimping a little
> on these --figuring four days to each), ...

Ruth, you may not want to skimp on infusion sets. I usually take my normal
amount on a trip and then ADD an extra 3 or 4 sets in case I have to change
a set early. Clogging problems, bad insulin, inserted it wrong,
what-have-you --- you *don't* want to be needing just one more set than you
have. Consider it room for souvenirs on the way home.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted