Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

<< The person that answered
 that she would be tested every 1-2 hours should be correct, if that is not
 the case ask why. Any lows would get caught with the frequent testing. >>

She is going to be tested every hour for 23 hours.

<<Knowing what i know now and the bull head i've
gotten concerning my own health care advocacy i would have said plenty. I
was at that time however a meek mouse. Since you have done so much prep
work you will  find very few surprises.>>

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I am trying to "arm" myself with the RIGHT
information.  We've had enough BS from ignorant docs and I'm not going to put
us in that position again.

<<Don't worry about highs or lows.>>

I'm not too worried about anything.  Thanks to this group and the research
I've done, I feel very confident about this whole thing.

<< I hope that your daughter has awareness now when she has
lows. If she does, you really don't need to worry, Just test when she
feels funny, if it is not at an appointed time for a test. YOU WILL BE SO
HAPPY, don't worry use your own heads and be healthy, Roz>>

Right now she is asymptomatic with lows.  Usually no signs until she's in the
30's.  Used to be she'd sweat, get glassy eyed, itchy, and pale with cherry-
red lips.  Now NOTHING.  Very scary.  We're setting a higher target BG of 140
when she starts pumping.  Hopefully, we can cut down on the lows enough that
she starts showing symptoms again.  Needless to say, we'll be testing

Thanks again to everyone for their insights.  :)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted