Re: Hospital admission for pump start..was Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH

Endo's may choose this option when some children are started on pump, just as
a safety precaution, and it would be safer to reassure parents who might lives
miles away from medical attention.  It is just another option.  So far, we
don't admit anyone to start a pump, but we have extensive education before we
all agree on a start date.  So far, so good.  My youngest patient was 12,
however, and quite bright.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted