Re: [IP] (Fwd) How Do You Play In The Mud With This Thing, Anyway?

At 16:41 4/16/98 +0000, Dan wrote:
>How do some of you "long-term" pumpers handle your pump on the dirty and/or
>jobs? I do a lot of woodworking, including a mind-numbing number of hours of
>with a sander or plane. That'll be just as bad.
>Any suggestions?

Two suggestions:

1) I you have a MiniMed pump, get one of those nylon zipper belt cases for
it.  I use one almost exclusively these days, and it protects the pump from
all sorts of stuff, including dust and dirt.

2) Put the pump in a ziploc bag, seal it up, and put it in your pocket.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted