Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

The way I read the question it was stated as if to take the NPH the evening
before, NOT after starting the pump.  As to spending 2 or 3 days in the
hospital to start the pump it can be good.  I spent 2 and 1/2 days in and was
glad to have done it.  They did all my testing.  Every 2 hours sometimes every
1/2 hour depending on my bg.  I didn't have to get up in the middle of the
night every 2 hours, they did it for me.  I got a lot of personal attention
from my RN/CDE.  I left the hospital with my basal rates near "perfect" and I
left with confidence because of all the training I received.  I can see where
this would be excellent for a 5 year old child and her parents.  That is my 2
cents worth.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted