Re: [IP] Batteries

Using the disetronic and only changing batteries when the battery alarm sounds
I have found that tightening the battery often is the problem/ or not.
Have used both pumps, MiniMed and Disetronic and the minimed battery is easily
bought but the disetronic battery is very SPECIALIZED
I always carry an extra battery now but I didn't always.  We do get smarter
don't we?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted