Re: [IP] Needing words of wisdom

Janet..I am sure all that work was worth the "prize".  Yes, pregnancy is a lot
of work on the pump and more work when one is not on the pump.  At week 26, or
thereabouts, cortisone levels are the highest (along with other hormones) and
accounts for the increased insulin resistance and the need for more insulin.
The baby is also growing the fastest at this time.  (I feel like a new
grandma!)  Here's  to new life and all of God's wonders!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted