Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

I use a nylon padded zip up lunch box I bought at walmart for $3.99.
Works great.  It's not much bigger than my purse and easy to carry.
It's got a little zipper pocket in the front to hold the small stuff,
like batteries and emergency syringes and of course, my pump manual.  I
keep the pump supplies and bg meter in the main bag.  Worked great. I
can fit about 1 months worth of supplies in it.  Also packed backup
supplies in my regular luggage.  But my little lunch bag goes everywhere
I do.  Just returned from a trip to Mexico, and the lunch bag did a
great job for me.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper