Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

Hi Kasey-

I just started the pump 7 weeks ago.  The dr. had me take 1/2 of my
usual dose of NPH the night before starting on my pump.  I ate breakfast
in the morning and took my usual shot of Humolog.  Seemed to work ok for
me.  I met with the trainer and dr. at 10:00 a.m. and was happily
pumping by lunch.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper