Re: [IP] Re: Overnight highs

Yeah Sarah, that story sounds plausible.  It's taken me quite a few
years as a diabetic to become as smart as you.  This incident happened
when I was 23 years old.  I only had diabetes for 5 years at that time.
I didn't have near the knowledge I do now.  I just instinctively new
that Nurse Ratchet was "dead wrong."  So do I get a T-shirt now too?

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI