Re: [IP] Loses potency in 2 1/2 days

>I'm using about 40 units of Humalog per day and I'm finding that after
>about 2 1/2 days, the absorbtion is lessened.  I've heard from others that
>I should be able to go about 4-5 days without losing absorbtion.

I had the same problem using Humalog. My sites only lasted 2-2.5 days.
This list convinced me to try mixing Velosulin and Humalog. I'm now using a
3:1 ratio (H:V) and getting 3 days (and not trying for longer because I get
skin irritation from the tape). Most endos have not heard of mixing, but it
has worked for several of us on this list.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted