Re: [IP] Batteries

When the low battery alarm sounds, I double check that I am carrying
batteries. The battery often goes for several days after. Following this it
will alarm and shut off. At this point, I can still change it back to run a
few times. But I don't change it until I cannot make my Disetronic go back to
the run mode. I drain every ounce of life outta the thing.
  - Katie
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted