Re: [IP] Batteries

I use the Disetronic pump and one day one of the batteries went suddenly
completely empty and the pump wouldn't go in RUN-mode. Unfortunately I had
no spare batteries, but the good thing is that I'm an Electronic Eng.
working with chargers. So I just charged the empty battery 1-2 minutes
(100mA) and the battery worked for many hours. Not to recommend, but in
emergency it worked.

Erik

----------
> From: TSalter403 <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Batteries
> Date: 16. april 1998 21:20

Usually my low battery message will lasts 3-4 days.  Just tried it one time
see how long I had.

Tonya
send the next two lines in a message
info