Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

 NO NPH!  After she starts the pump she should take no NPH! We just went
 through this in the last couple of weeks.
No, no, no.  No NPH AFTER she starts - right.  I meant BEFORE she starts the
pump.  Should she get her evening NPH if she is going to start pumping the
next morning?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted