Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

<<
 NO NPH!  After she starts the pump she should take no NPH! We just went
 through this in the last couple of weeks.

No, no, no.  No NPH AFTER she starts - right.  I meant BEFORE she starts the
pump.  Should she get her evening NPH if she is going to start pumping the
next morning?