Re: [IP] when to stop the NPH b-4 pump hookup

NO NPH!  After she starts the pump she should take no NPH! We just went
through this in the last couple of weeks.
    When I started The last NPH was taken the evening meal before. . . .
like on Tuesday. Then Wednesday morning I injected regular to cover
breakfast and my CDE started me on the pump at 3:00 PM that afternoon. After
a two hour crash course I was out of there and that is the only
"Instructions" I received. I just can't see spending two or three days in
the hospital to start pumping????
    No NPH though. None some atall , natha.
    That is my advice. . . . .

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted