Re: [IP] Batteries

    I never change the batteries until the pump has a "lo-batt" warning on
the screen. I do not hear the alarm because of being hard of hearing from
too many years in papermills. That was before OSHA and the warnings we have
now.
    Another thing here that nobody has addressed is the fact that if you are
not careful when unclipping the pump from your belt, britches, etc. you can
inadvertently  turn on the back light without realizing it. This is in the
daytime. The first couple of sets of batteries I noticed didn't last but
about 7 weeks but since I have been more careful as to how I "unclip" it
from my pants the batteries now last 2 months or better.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted