Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

Here's an odd travel question:  My husband and I are going to Wales and
Ireland for a honeymoon (we actually didn't go when we got married last
year).  We are travelling light, walking lots and on a tight budget.

How do you pack all those necessary and back up pump supplies in a small
amount of space?  Those take up as much room as my clothes for a month!
I've got 36 days worth of infusion sets and tubing (I'm skimping a little
on these --figuring four days to each), tegaderm, batteries, regular meds
in 2 different places so if I loose one bag they won't be gone, a insulin
pack for velosulin and one for humalog with those cold insert things you
put in the freezer.  Lots and lots of test strips (I need to test a lot so
they're important, one meter in my purse and another (the big one that
saves info) in my bag.

I think in the past I've just lugged a whole extra small duffel bag.  Any
better ideas?

Thanks!

Ruth