Re: [IP] Batteries

I hate to admit this and don't make a general habit of it but mine has gone for
10 days after the first low battery notice appeared and 5 after it started
beeping (yeah, I know).  I wouldn't reccommend that as standard policy though
and I usually just change the batteries when the first notice appears.

Ruth