[IP] Loses potency in 2 1/2 days

I'm using about 40 units of Humalog per day and I'm finding that after about 2
1/2 days, the absorbtion is lessened.  I've heard from others that I should be
able to go about 4-5 days without losing absorbtion.  Is there any truth to
this and based on being relatively thin(skinned) and on  40 units a day, is
there a norm on how long I should be able to go in one site?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted