Re: [IP] Re: sites for lean pumpers (and children!)

> Michael, is Minimed planning make a children's softset, i.e., one with a
> shorter needle and cannula?  This would also be useful for us fat-free
> pumpers.
> -wm
I don't know. I would speculate no based on the fact the the set is
very short now and occasionally pops out for very physically active
people (based on mail list reports). A better solution would be the
Comfort Set or even a bent needle. Lily used the bent needle for
about a year and a half before switching to the sof-set and more
recently the Comfort Set.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted