Re: [IP] Re: Overnight highs

In a message dated 98-04-15 19:49:55 EDT, Becky wrote:

>  INSULIN AT 10:00 P.M. at night.  Again I refused.  I told her to call
>  the dr. at the clinic who treated my diabetes at that time.  He agreed
>  with me, not the nurse.  Anyway the Dr. who prescribed the DOSE OF
>  DEATH, comes to see me the next morning, and completely denies that he
>  gave the order of 40 units of regular at 10:00 p.m.

I'd be willing to bet ya, the nurse DID not call the right doctor that night.
Betcha ANYTHING she asked the RESIDENT on call...betcha anything he freaked
when he saw your sugar and had a knee jerk reaction.

Been there, done that, got the tshirt

Dr. Death...good one Becky!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted