Re: [IP] Batteries

I never change my batteries until the alarm sounds, and even then "they" say
you have approximately 10% of the battery life remaining.

Since I am a tight wad and a penny pincher and a lazy SOB on top of that, I
usually wait at least a ocuple of days.  FYI it WILL alarm again before it
dies, and afte that second alarm (which came like 4 days later), it still
didnt go completely blank.  At that point I walked home, ate dinner adn then
changed the batteries...that was like 30 minutes.

so who knows.  maybe Minimed owns stock in Ever-ready????

whose pump takes a licking and keeps on ticking, unlike other more disposable
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted