Re: [IP] Batteries

Hi I wait for the  screen to say low battery. The pump (mine is a mm507)
does not just turn off . I forgot once after seeing the screen for a
couple of days. I'd see the message, forget because i was at work, see the
screen forget... Anyway the pump was still going fine. I meant to thank
the person, was it you Barbara that said don't suspend the pump to change
batteries? It works like a charm now. Thank you again, Roz

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted