Re: [IP] Batteries

At 08:13 4/16/98 -0700, Laurie wrote:
>Since I started the pump about 1.5 yrs now, I have always changed the
>batteries in my 507 every month and half or so, I have _never been given
>an alarm for low battery. Does everyone here wait for a signal from the
>pump, or do you just change after a date is reached?  I am curious, as
>the trainer said that the batteries were only going to last a month and
>I have used them over that a little, and hurriedly changed thinking that
>the pump would quit! :o)

I've always waited until the pump tells me to change the batteries.  I
usually get at least 8 weeks out of a set of batteries, sometimes as much as
12.  I know from experience that the pump will run for at least a day after
the low battery alarm goes off, but I'm not sure what the 'official' length
of time is.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted